Saturday October 1st, 2022- 10 am to 1 pm
Parking lot at St. Francis Church, corner of West 13th Street and Maple Ave.
WSN will host our Fall Neighborhood Clean-Up where neighbors can drop off unwanted items from their home or yard to FREE dumpsters provided by a Homecor grant. We have also invited the Gateway Center trailer for the donation of usable items.( Please see lists below of items that cannot be accepted into each).
WSN will also have the use of a truck to pick-up items that neighbors are unable to get to the parking lot. IF you need this service, please email Lisa by: Thursday September 29th to get on the list. In order to keep our volunteers safe, you must be able to get items to the curb by Saturday morning at 10 am.
If you would like to volunteer to help with this event, please show up at the St. Francis parking lot by 10 am Saturday morning.
Let’s clean up our neighborhood!
Items Gateway Center trailer cannot accept:
Tube TV’s or other non-flat screen TV’s
Sinks, toilets, tubs, kitchen cabinets, paint, doors/windows, door/window
screens, flooring, tile, lumber, fencing, bricks, other home improvement
Electronics for recycle
Strollers, high chairs, cribs, bassinets, baby swings, bouncers, etc.
Large Metal Office Furniture
Used Socks & Underwear
Foam mattress pads
**Additionally, Macatawa Disposal cannot accept in the dumpsters:
- No Liquids/Paint/Antifreeze/Oils
- No Appliances that use Freon or refrigeration (freezers, air conditioning units, refrigerators etc.)
- Tires MUST be cut into 2 pieces first
- No Concrete-(because of safe weight limits)
- Nothing can extend over the top of the dumpster. ALL items must be contained so that the dumpster can be safely transported.
- ALL items must be broken down as much as safely possible to allow for maximized use