Saturday October 2nd, 10 am to 1 pm, Parking lot at St. Francis at West 13th and Maple
WSN will host our Fall clean-up making dumpsters available to all neighbors. We have also invited the HRM Gateway Center donation trailer for your donations of usable items. We will have volunteers directing cars at the parking lot as well as the use of a trailer to pick-up items neighbors may need help getting to the lot. IF you need an item/s to be picked up the day of the event, please email Lisa before September 30th. Items will need to be out of the home, at the curb by 10 am Saturday. We want to ensure that neighbors and our volunteers are safe so no one may enter homes to retrieve items. **Also, we will need about 6 volunteers to make this event a success.
Email Lisa: [email protected]
Items Gateway Center trailer cannot accept:
Tube TV’s or other non-flat screen TV’s
Sinks, toilets, tubs, kitchen cabinets, paint, doors/windows, door/window
screens, flooring, tile, lumber, fencing, bricks, other home improvement
Electronics for recycle
Strollers, high chairs, cribs, bassinets, baby swings, bouncers, etc.
Large Metal Office Furniture
Used Socks & Underwear
Foam mattress pads
**Additionally, Macatawa Disposal cannot accept in the dumpsters:
- No Liquids/Paint/Antifreeze/Oils
- No Appliances that use Freon or refrigeration (freezers, air conditioning units, refrigerators etc.)
- Tires MUST be cut into 2 pieces first
- No Concrete-(because of safe weight limits)
- Nothing can extend over the top of the dumpster. ALL items must be contained so that the dumpster can be safely transported.
- ALL items must be broken down as much as safely possible to allow for maximized use
This is a rain or shine event, and we will only cancel if there are thunderstorms or safety concerns.