Saturday April 30th, 2022 10 am until 1 pm
Parking lot of St. Francis de Sales Church, corner of Maple Ave. and West 13th street
WSN is excited to host our Spring neighborhood clean-up, where neighbors can drop off unwanted items from their yards and homes to the parking lot of St. Francis Church. We will also have the Gateway trailer for the donation of usable items. *Please see the lists below of items that CANNOT be accepted into each of these. WSN will have the use of a truck to pick-up items from homes that need help getting items to the lot. You can email: [email protected] before April 28th if you need this service.
If you would like to volunteer for this event, please email Lisa or show up by 9:45 am the day of the event.
This is a rain or shine event. If there are thunderstorms that make safety an issue, we will postpone until a later date.
Items Gateway Center trailer cannot accept:
Tube TV’s or other non-flat screen TV’s
Sinks, toilets, tubs, kitchen cabinets, paint, doors/windows, door/window
screens, flooring, tile, lumber, fencing, bricks, other home improvement
Electronics for recycle
Strollers, high chairs, cribs, bassinets, baby swings, bouncers, etc.
Large Metal Office Furniture
Used Socks & Underwear
Foam mattress pads
**Additionally, Macatawa Disposal cannot accept in the dumpsters:
- No Liquids/Paint/Antifreeze/Oils
- No Appliances that use Freon or refrigeration (freezers, air conditioning units, refrigerators etc.)
- Tires MUST be cut into 2 pieces first
- No Concrete-(because of safe weight limits)
- Nothing can extend over the top of the dumpster. ALL items must be contained so that the dumpster can be safely transported.
- ALL items must be broken down as much as safely possible to allow for maximized use