There are several ways for you to get involved with Washington School Neighbors.
- Take part in various events going on in the neighborhood.
- Be a Block Connector for your block.
- Suggest events or share ideas you have about ways to improve the neighborhood.
- Know of an event already planned in the area? Add it to our community calendar.
- Nominate yourself or others as potential Board members.
- Sign up for a community garden plot that you can tend and harvest.
- Join our email-based mailing list (save a tree!)