There are several ways for you to get involved with Washington School Neighbors! Some of these include the following:
- Take part in various events going on in the neighborhood.
- Be a block connector for your block.
- Suggest events or share ideas you have about ways to improve the neighborhood.
- Know of an event already planned in the area? Add it to our community calendar!
- Nominate yourself or others as potential board members.
- Give your input to the neighborhood wiki — for example, add content to an existing page, or add a new page you think would be useful to your fellow neighbors.
- Sign up for a community-garden plot that you can tend and harvest.
- Join our email-based mailing list (save a tree!) — typically you will receive 1-2 emails per month keeping you up-to-date on what’s happening in the neighborhood.