Monday, Oct 26
- Civic Center: 12-2p, 8-10p open Basketball for adults ($3). For more info contact Jeremy [email protected] or call 616-335-1959.
Tuesday, Oct 27
- Civic Center: 9-11a Flight of model Airplanes. Call Jim 616-886-1959
- Library: 3p and 6:30p Geneology Class for Beginners. Free. For details call 616-355-3100
- City Hall: 4p Washington Elementary School development presented to Planning Commission and Historic District Commission. Open to public comment. Please attend!
- Park Theatre: 8p-12a Open Mic Night ($2). To play register from 7:30-8:00p. 616-929-9249.
Wednesday, Oct 28
- Holland Farmers Market: 8-3p
- Civic Center: 12-2p, open Basketball for adults ($3). For more info contact Jeremy j.mye[email protected] or call 616-335-1959.
Thursday, Oct 29
- Civic Center: 9-11a Flight of model Airplanes. 8-10p open Basketball for adults ($3).
- FUMC: 7-9p Open Volleyball. Free. Contact Kristen, [email protected]
Saturday, Oct 31
- 8th St: 10a-noon. Trick or Treat downtown Holland at participating merchants (look for the orange balloons).
- Fall Block Fest: 12-2p. Festival for the family at 10th St. & Maple Ave. Put on by area churches and Washington School Neighbors.
- Trick-or-Treat: 6-8p. Official hours for neighborhood trick-or-treating.