We are almost half-way through December, but it doesn’t look like it will snow anytime soon. Luckily, there are plenty of other exciting things going on this week. Here they are:
- Showing of the movie White Christmas this Friday 12/18 at 7:00pm. http://hollandparktheater.com/white-christmas/
- Public meeting this Thursday 12/17 in the Civic Center at 7:00pm.
- This includes a presentation and group discussion on programming alternatives and needs for the future Civic Center. http://www.cityofholland.com/civiccenter/civic-center-redevelopment
- Share your vision for the Civic Center with this survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6T7TWMF
- Free (or with a $5 donation) Belly Dance Classes are taught on Tuesdays at 5:30pm and Sundays at 4:00pm until February. http://www.downtownholland.com/events/#1450155600
- 2 Hour Demonstration Class: Date Night. Have a night out with your significant other, learning from Chef Mike of Salt and Pepper, this Friday at 6:00pm. http://www.downtownholland.com/events/2015/2-hour-demonstration-class-date-night-1/
- Enjoy the ballet The Promise put on by the Turning Point Ensemble, Friday at 7:00pm and Saturday at 2:00pm and 7:00pm. http://www.downtownholland.com/events/2015/the-promise-2/
Herrick District Library
- Teen Movie Afternoon with two showings of the popular Christmas movie Elf at 1:00pm and 3:00pm. Meet in the Teen Activity Room for lots of candy and relaxing. http://www.downtownholland.com/events/2015/teen-movie-afternoon/
- S.T.E.A.M. Saturdays: Exploring Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math with 4-H members. Join them in the Children’s Activity Room anytime from 2:00 to 4:30. http://www.downtownholland.com/events/2015/steam-saturdays-2/
- Come and meet Santa at any of the times and locations on the calendar below.